Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Thats more like it

I was sure glad to see that whoever in NTM was dong the blog at http://pleasecutthecrap.blogspot.com/ took there blog down it was awful.

Its hard to belief that they were really in NTM anyway they sounded fake to me.  I ought to know because I really do love NTM and I can tell when people are lying.  Who would say that NTM had cracks up their ideas?

Here is a sample of what they wrote before they delted it...


About NTM:  I have been reading the Fanda Abuse site for years and I do believe that NTM has not dealt with abuse in NTM as they should, and I started calling NTM leadership on it way back in 2009.  Yes, NTM leadership had some cracked up ideas in the past. Praise the Lord that they are not like that anymore.  They have changed their leadership team and are not the same cracked up group that so many churches supported for decades before the big change.  But, cut the crap-- Every organization has faulty Theology in some ways. Yes, we should call them out.  I have and so have others.  NTM is but a vehicle that we are using to serve the Lord--If NTM went down tomorrow, then we would find a different vehicle...  Again, I am not saying that NTM leadership shouldn't be called out for the wrong that they have done; they should...  Here is a good place to do that, and to do it without sin, without bitterness or anger and without stirring up dissension, mistrust and not walking in love and wisdom to other brothers and sisters in Christ.

Retired writes:  "NTM is but a vehicle that we are using to serve the Lord--If NTM went down tomorrow, then we would find a different vehicle..."  Well, that's easy enough for YOU to say, but what about the old people who gave their lives to the work of the Lord through NTM.  I guess they can find a new vehicle to handle their meager contributions and such housing as they have.  If you think it is so easy to find a new vehicle to serve the Lord just go out and start one of your own.  Than you'll see what is involved and maybe you can think of someone besides yourself.

Why did you even join NTM if it wasn't the very best choice for you to make?  That is the reason my wife and I joined it many years ago before you were even born.  And we had respect for our leaders too.  You seem to just dismiss all the old leadership with a wave and a "Praise-the-Lord-they-are-not-like-that-anymore."  Where do you think NTM would be if we had not had those Godly men in charge in those days?  I'll tell you right now there wouldn't even be a NTM, that's where it would be.  Than which vehicle would you be "using"?

It's easy enough to say NOW what they should have done THEN but it was a lot different world then and even talking about stuff like this would have spelled the end for NTM in a flash and I don't mean maybe.  People did not talk about this sort of things and they certainly did not make a big deal over them.  Our leaders did the very best they could and you might find a better hearing around NTM Homes if you could exhibit a little less arrogance and show some gratitude.  I bet you won't even post this!!!

Dear Retired:  I guess I win the bet!!!  And I even apologize if you find my blog arrogant and ungrateful.  I am honestly sorry you feel that way.

Just because NTM did some things right - and I never said they didn't - doesn't mean that there aren't things that need to be changed.  That is all I meant.  And it is people like you whom think NTM could never have done anything wrong that make change come so slowly today.

That is so awful and I think retried has the ritght idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment