Friday, August 26, 2011

I cunt hardly wait

I got a email assing me where've I been and if I was readng the fondle eagles web sight or nut and I have been butt their is just the same old crap on there and I nothing new they just whine and complain and dont' care if the heather go to hell or not just wan to suet NTM and get money from them what a luagh!

I cunt hardly wait till the judge in Stanford throws out the law suet and tehn well see who is assing who.  NTM is doing the work of the lord around the whore world and they dont' knead a lot of MKs tring to tell them about things that happened fourty years ago why dint they sapeak up then give me a brake.

If NTM is so bad why dint Jane Doe what a name that board has just go ahead and suet Les Enmory two?  It is because they know that he has repanted and the Lord has forgave him of his sins and shorcomings and he would just tell people that it was hiss fauld not NTM they were not neligent he was but he is right with the lord now why cunt the MKs follow his example and repant two?

Most of the people have already made a deal with NTM and I assed my paster to ass NTM what kind of a deal it was but NTM said it was private and they culdnt' tell but it was better to wrok things out that way then have a law seut and I agree why not quite and trust god for a change?

So we are ahving specil pray meetings at our crutch that the judge will throw out this frilivous suet and all these NTM MKs that are embareass the truth will shut up and get on with there lives and NTM can get on with the work theat they do best and they dont' need no help from gays or hormonesensuals or divorced peepole they meet the standards of Gods word do you or are you a biter MK?

I ass all peepole to pray for NTM and the leaders that god has razed up they dont' need you to tell them what to do just send money and trust god's leaders you trust your paster dont' yu?

No comments:

Post a Comment