Sunday, January 8, 2012

Read this man and tell me what you think

Tim Dunkin loves Jesus and is very smart and does not make spellings airs so you may want to read what he has to say about Hepzibah Haters at his blog here http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/dunkin/120104

He is a pharmaceutical chemist by day, and a freelance author by night, writing about a wide range of topics on religion and politics.  I got that right from his web site blog and he is very good and I told him so to.

If the abuse lies in NTM was true we would here abuot it from Larry Brown and all the other hundreds and hunderds of kids who went there and turned out normal and not hating jesus and NTM and rebelling against authority and getting divorced and some of them may even be gay who would you weather believe?

I got thise good ideas form Tim Dunkin and he is good I really liked his article he does not believe the grils that say they were abused at Heziblitz House and they dont' have any withness just gang up on NTM how do you explain the regular kids in NTM who never got abused or rapped or anything and never saw it and all the teachers were they forced to be quite and who can belive that?

If you cant' prove it it didnt' happen so please stop whining and give it a break how many souls half you one to the Lord or are you just a rebel?

Thank God for Tim Dunkin and paster Ron Williams and his wife Patty who is now dead isnt' that enough for you I guess not.

I love NTM and I'm starting to like Hapizid House to I will ass my paster what he things.

God bless you real good in the new year did you resovle to win souls this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment