Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am not alone

Some people think that I am carzy and mosquito bitten thinks I am a waist of time but I know there are people out their who ageer with me and I just got this nice comment on my last post here it is:

Our field committee really appreciates what you are doing. I think if the wimps in Sanford quit trying to placate all of these MK bandits, the mission would get a lot more done. At least we are finding out who is in this work for power and popularity and who wants to do the Lord's work. 

This wondferl missionary spelled every single word corectly and they said it the best I've ever hear it said two. Serving God is not a populatiry contest it is a spritural ballet and these MKs are just bandits who are trying to take the Lords money for there own selfish and degraded lifestyle some of them dont' even go to chruch they need to get a job.

It is time that the godly leadrs in Stanford just told the whiney MK bandits to shut up and go away and if they want to sue let them sue and not one more penny for them we have wrok to do this will never end otherwise.

My paster called Stanford and said that we want them to stop dealing with the MKs and just lets get on with the wonk of the Lord and we are all in this together please do not listen to Raz and her fiends let them call you out all they want just ignor them and let them whine all they want it dont' hurt nothing at all they have to much time on there hands.

Lets get to wonk for the lrod and keep NTM what God called it too be not a cash cow for MK bandits I am so anger that part of the mnoney we send to our Missionarys goes to thsi fund we didnt' abuse any kids and nether did our missionarys.

God bless America and also NTM.

No comments:

Post a Comment