Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I am not ashame

OK so some one sent me this comment which I will post hear:

I agree that NTM is now on the right track and there is no more sexual abuse of children, nor has there been for many, many years. Under the circumstances, I think it is best to drop the matter and let NTM go through the investigation process. It will turn out good for NTM and bring all this to an end, even if it takes a while. In the meantime, all of us who love NTM and the work they are doing do not need to say anything. Evil people will distort your words, no matter how truthful or carefully phrased. So, Red, maybe it would be best to drop this blog for now?

I am very glad that this person agrees with me and my paster that NTM is good and there are no more perverted child sexual abuse their anymore there never was much and it is a shame to bring it up at this late date anyway.

But I will not drop this blog as he says because I am not ashame if they distort my words as he says they did the same thing to the Lord can we except less?  NTM has to spend money and tme and all there enegry on this stuff that is old news and who can tell if the kids are liers or not?  But NTM is our brother in the Lord and they can accept us to stand up for them and take there side they can just relax now and will carry the balls.  Larry Brown is an MK two and he turned out fine in fact he is in charge of all of the NTM and he never got divorced or has to take pills to be normal he jsut walks with the Lord but all the MKs are trying to drive him crazy if you want to talk talk to Tibby or Andy that is there job now.


If you are ashme of the Lord and his word and NTM and the work of the Lord then do not be suprized if the Lord is ashame of you in that great day on the other side when the role is called up yonder and the sheep are separated from the lams you are asking for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment