Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let me spel this out for you

Here is what someone comented: Supporting NTM missionaries is fine. Turning a blind eye to rampant abuse is another matter.

Listen to me there is no rampant abuse of any kid in NTM they are sorry for the things that hapened but  all that is happening now is waisting time and NOT supporting NTM missionarys is that fine?  Get a life and quite harping about things that are over and done with look how much time it takes NTM to deal with this stuff that is no longer a issue can you please stop it?

You whiney MKs are turning a blind eye to all the lost soles that NTM is trying to save and get the gosple out to those who have never heard and they have to spend money to get you to a shrink who does not believe the Bible and hire prestberians to investigate NTM what a crock of course they will find problems they do not even beleive in the presdispesationsal rupture of the chruch and they have women preahcers is this serious? 

Who is truning a blind eye to what and why isnt' all that money spent on missionary work and not this muckraking?  If the MKs had spent as much time tryng to raise support for missionarys as they did whining abut the past which cannnot be changed NTM would be able to keep more of the donations to spend on bibles and tarnasation and consultants and speed the gosple to the ends of the earth and not support shrinks and presteberians and who knows how many of them are gay do they know what marrigae is?

So please quiet harping about rampant abuse which there is not now and never was rampant a few cases from long ago means nothing now and it is over so stop it.  Understand?

PS  Jesus loves you and so do I. I am only telling you this because I lvoe you and I know Jesus wants you to repant and get on broad the Gosple Express.

2 comments:

  1. You,sir, are an idiot.

    (Yes, unlike yourself, I can spell!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Myself can spell well enuogh that you can understand me cant' it. So who is the idiot not me I lvoe the Lord and I do not get off picking on NTM and the Lords' work are you gay?

    ReplyDelete