Friday, April 15, 2011

It will be wroth it all

I am not wirting this blog for the whiney MKs I am wrting it for people who love NTM and want to see the whore world reached with the good news not just sue missionarys who have given there all including there children to serve the Lord what is wrong with them.

If people want to make fun of me they can but I am not gay and if I was gay or lesbian or if I could spell as good as them I would be just like them they hate Jesus and the bible and NTM who wants that?  God has choosen the foolish things of the world not the smart asses of the world what planet are you from Uranus?

Yes I have been raeding the Fanda Eagles websight but not much it is just foolishness they do not no how to forgive and they mock people who want to put this all behind them and get it on with loving the lord.  They do not know what it means to forgive just sue.

Jesus said we woudl be prosecuted for his sake and it is the MKs that are doing that they are the enemas of the truth but we love NTM and we know that it will be wroth it all when we see Jesus we are not liek the gays Larry Brown is married you know.

My paster says that we need to pray for the MKs that they can heel and get over it and leed productive lifes and quiet all the law suets so the gospel can go out to the whore world and that is what I am doing I am praying for all you smart ass biter MKs. Unless your gay.

1 comment:

  1. You are a disgusting person. I have never seen such hate speech in all my life. No wonder people don't want to be Christians!

    You need help. Please get it before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete