Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dont' be biter just look at the tears

 Here is some more good advize from that dear mother of a MK who was alledgedly abused by Les Emory.  I think more people need to think like here and than we wooden be having all this trouble.


We can live a life NOT as victims but victorious in Christ! Bitterness destroys us..I know and spent too many years hurting only myself not my perpetrator…he was not remorseful. When “the news broke” and the Philippine FC found out from you girls the “secret” of what Les had done to you, I saw the tears and as much as I have my own battles with NTM, in this incident, they asked extensive advice of what to do, and every organization they contacted told them to get Les off the field ASAP for the sake of you, the victims.

All of you biter people out their are just bean destroyed by your biterness do not do that and do not worry about trying to hurt your pertetraper vengense is the lords not yours knock it off with the law suets.  As we now no Les Emory did finally repant and he is saved and our bother in Christ and why did it happen well not because of a lot of people calling him names and law suets but because they left him alone and then he repanted dont' you see that?  If we confess our sins we are back in felowshit and we need to learn to fogive no whine.

The Philippian FC kept the secret they did not tell anyone except those they had two and eveyone they talked to extensively talked them into forget the law and just half Les Emory leave the feel and it was not for NTMs sake but for the sake of the victims they loved the kids even more then Les Emory did and they did there best to help them and now that he is saved and has reparnted why do you want to remain victims it is time to be victorious as this dear mother has said.

She saw the tears and why dont' you turst NTM now Larry Brown has had a lot of tears too and so has Les Emory and it is time to see the tears and no honesty when you see it these people did not want any of this to happen if it really did.

This mother trusts NTM and so does every mother I know trust NTM and so do I even though I am not a mother but I belive that NTM is trying to reach the unreached and unsaved and heathen lost and that is worth more than any MK is that so hard to graps?  I am looking forward to being in haeven with Les Emory and even the know it all doctor Mikey he will not be such an ass when we get their but will know what it means to be forgiven why cant' all the MKs catch on?

I am praying for you all and I support NTM and there good missionarys and they dont' have any more like Les Emory anymore so lets get on with the work Amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment