Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Liberality Fund

I was very happy to see that NTM has a liberality fund so that they will have enough money to pay for any law suets that peepole bring against them for things that may never have happened they stil have to hire layers even when they are insolent and that costs money just ask the NTM missionarys who have to pay for all this stuff money doesnt' grow on trees you no.

I knew all the whiley MKs would start shouting down Titu Hess ass soon ass I read her post and she came back for more I wish she would just post here I would not let peepole like Younger talk to her like that she is a woman treat her like one.

NTM has my full support and if they say they have a million dollars in the MK Fund then that is enough for me I dont' need to see any records if they wre not trustworthless they could lye about that ass easy ass they could lie about anythign else and they are not liars everyone losses papers sometimes I have two.

Our church had trick or treat for Jesus last year to help the missionarys MK abuse fund and we didnt' get ass much money ass we expected butt we will try again this year we are going to call it Trick her Teats for MK Abuse.  I am going out dressed as a dorm farter.

It is no fare that peepole who never got a chance to abuse kids have to pay for it now.  How can you condom a person who hasnt' done anythign yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment