Tuesday, December 13, 2011

gays

Gays does not mean happy people it means hormoresexuals or pepole who do not love the oppostie sex.  For instance men who love men or women who love women or gays who love gays and some who would go after anything that will have them they are sick.

You can make a muck at sin if you want to but god says that is not wise that means its foolish.  I cannot belief how rude and crude and stupid and sex crazed all the pople on the Fodle Eagles web site are do not blame the broading shcool it is your choize.

NTM does not take gays do you know of any mission that does?  Well NTM is just like the rest of them only better because they are called of God to preach to all the tribes in the world not work in cities with sinners who already have rejected the messoge of holiness and happiness and I do not  mean gay.

Gay people and CAthlics and Jahovahs Whiteness can all be saved beacuse god loves them but hates the sin dont' you ever read you bible Befused?  You cannot help that you were not born in Amrica but you can get along with Aermicans if you try there is no need to be so stuck up about it are you gay? or diveroced?  or Cathlic?

I lvoe NTM and you try to make it sound like everyone who is in NTM hates MKs hell many of them ARE Mks did you know that if you will forgive my language sometimes I speak in toungues.  I dont' know who is worst you or TwoMothers or Gene Log or Raz or Shitting Duck I sure miss Sherpa Dud he lvoed NTM and forgave them.

I dont' blame him for not pissting on this site anymore it is a waist of time but I get many emails encoraging me and some are from NTM missioanrys two.  My paster even went to NTM bible shool and leanred about the bible there but he did not go to the field he wasnt' called he was Babtits.

So do not make any more jokes about sin or ponorgrahpy and do not send me any pictures of naked women that is not what Larry Brown meant did you ever read his good sermon on Nahum?  I will piist it again soon it was a blessing to me and I bet to all the NTM missionarys around the world he is their leader what does Raz mean she doesnt' know whose in charge that is crazy.

Learn to forgive and take world missins seriously this is not a joke and for gods sake quit talking about abuse you have made your point now shut up.

God bless you all I lvoe you and NTM and so does Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wed Bawon,
    Firstly I wanna apologise cuz my computa won't type that letta between "q" and "s", it one of those sheep impots fom Asia. Yes you quite white, me not bon in Amewica, so my Englis is how you say, stuffed.

    So me a little confessed still. If I happy, I not gay, but if I gay, I can be happy, but not in NTM. But NTM say to love everywon and god he is love, so oh my gosh, now you say god he is gay.
    And me must love Ameicans and not stuck up? Excuse, me not stuck up, them laxatives make me loose. Some of me best fiends are from USA, like Geoge W who text and say he tow out leftist govment we have in Dununda, while he help himself to oil we find. And Pes Obamagh he say he bon in Hawii just noth of us, but he loose cetificat to pove it. How much closer he need to get to be a Dunuda citzen?
    So you like no if I Divorced, Catlick or Gay. 2 outa thee not bad guess, but leaf to yu to fig out witch two.

    Many tanks for message fom you, much appeciated, God Bless Ameica and keep dem Aussies from inviding yous butiful county.

    Much blissings

    Befused

    ReplyDelete