Thursday, February 9, 2012

Dont' try to change my live story

Soemone who clams to have just found my blog and be confused wrote me this comments on my last post I cant' belief it.  He says she is a MK in NTM and supports NTM and than goes and says that SEVERAL staff members were dismised because of sexual contact with children what field was this?  I never heard this before and I do NOT belief it.  Maybe one or two in all of NTM theire are always a few bad eggs that spoil the barel but SEVERAL from one field that is crap.

I never said all the NTM missionarys are perfect I only said I support them and God razed them up dont' try to change MY live story or what I said and I have never been in the navy either.

Here is what this annonymouns person wrote just read it yourself:

I have just come across your blog and I am a bit confused. I am an MK through NTM and I still support NTM missionaries. However for you to assume that anyone who passed through the mission is perfect is a bit naive. My parents were a part of several committee meetings in which staff members had to be dismissed because of sexual conduct with the children. That is no way says that all the staff were bad but some where. To say to an abused person that is not your story that is not true is like me trying to tell you that what you experienced in your life is not true. I will not try to change your life story if you do not try to change ours.
It is good to support good people who are doing Gods work BUT it is wise to remember that not everyone who says they are about Gods business is. Discernment is a God given gift and it would be a good thing to ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment