Sunday, November 28, 2010

Take your'e time Larry Brown

I was talking to our paster today and he said that he wrote Larry Brown and the goldy leadership at New Tribes Mission and he told them to handle one thing at a time just finish with the Fanda stuff first and then do one more at a time that was his advize.  My paster says they need to keep there focus on solving this one it is hard enough and then they can start on ohters just take it easy.

I think my paster is rite and I dont' know why the MKs keep whinging at NTM to make posts and updates if there are no updates nothing is happening is that so hard to figure out you must be crazy.  I read just a little bit on the Fanda Eagles sight and it has been a while since I did but I just checked and it was the same old same old and the same people on it and the saying the same things they are bitter and do not know how to forgive.

It has been twenty years or thirty years or more and maybe a few not so old but those MKs are not kids anymore they are adults start acting like it and grow up and get a live you are not babies.  What is a soul worht to you?  If eveything gets doen today or tomorrow or ten years from now what diffeerence will it make none.  But if the gospel does not get to the heathen unsaved savages who often live in catholic cuntries where priests abuse boys and are gay then what?  Learn to think like a good Chirstian.

Take you're time Larry Brown and NTM and do not let them rush you into mkaing mistakes they will just curse you no matter what you do so do it slowly so you dont' look bad to people who love you and to hell with those who dont' care if heathen go to hell shame on them all.

And my paster agrees to or I would not post this.  God is love.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should ask yourself a few questions before continuing with this blog effort.

    1. Is the content of this blog glorifying to God? If so, in what way?

    2. Is the content of your blog helping NTM? Not that that is in itself a worthy goal. However, it appears to be your goal. So why not reflect on whether or not what you write here actually helps you to accomplish it.

    3. Are you destroying (or better, have you destroyed) your credibility by writing like a four year old? Now, I understand that this might be your best effort. But perhaps the public would be better served by someone who 1) could spell, punctuate and write clear sentences; and 2) used sound logic and a balance. These elements are painfully absent here.

    4. Would you better serve the cause of Christ if you simply stopped writing and deleted this rubbish?

    I think the answer to the last question is obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant' hardly believe that anyone would send me something so stupid I will be gald to answre your questions and just so you know I get lots of decent people write me and they love NTM but they dont' want there comments posted because of people like you will just shout them down why cant' you show the love of God in your life more then bitterness?

    ReplyDelete