Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hear is another won.

Raed this first:

Normally these are really funny but unfortunately your spelling is so bad there are now obscenities in your post.

I usually settle down for a chuckle and your stupidity and a serious prayer for those who were abused, but unfortunately the swearing has ruined it. 

I dont' see nothing funny about sueting NTM and making peepole go to hell I am not tying to be funy I am serius and I am not swearing or obsscenity at anyone what is this person taljking about?

If the only reason you come here is to laugh at peepole and make fun of me just stay away you are the ones who ruen it not me and what is a law sute if it doesnt' ruin things for NTM and the good missionarys most of them are good and there have been NO cases of anyone molesting anyone in NTM at all for many years do you think they are fools?

If you want to settle down for a serius prayer for someone pray for those who are biter and are sueting NTM and pray that the missionarys will be able to share the good news with the lost heathen going to hell that is what this is all about not something that someone says have happened thrity years ago it is enough to make you swear but I'm not swearing dammit.

And for your infromaton wise guy this site is for peepole who love NTM not peepole who hate it you can go the the Fondle Eagles sight for that they hate NTM and love law suets and cuddle bitter MKs who hate NTM and there parents and dorm farters.  I am gald that you are not reading this and that only peepole who love NTM come here I just posted your stupid comment because I no it wont' matter to anyone else we lvoe NTM Amen?

So next time you what to settle down for and chuckle and some stupitidy go to the Fondle Eagles and read the stuff that is posted their why does Boney let them do that?  She hates NTM that is why.

Who is on the Lords slide?  NTM and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment