Thursday, July 28, 2011

What is a God loving f****r?

I was shcoked to read this on the Fondle Eagles web site why did they allow it to be posted?

Another MK wrote this: "I survived a severe beating and sexual abuse at the hands of “God Loving” f*****s"

I get comments and gripes becasue people misconstrue my words to make them sound like swearing but I have never said fuck on this site before and I would never say fuck what a foolish thing to say about NTM missionarys who love god they are not f****s.

I hope peepole will write to the Fondle Eagles and ass them to take down those nasty words there is no excuse for it on a christian websight take it down now it should never have got up.

NTM has done all they can do they did not want Les Emory or anyone else to be bad they had him in many years of training and screened him and he is probalby the only one who got by they knew they had a good system and just because someone got spanked dont' call it a severe beating and sexual abuse.

If you ass me I'd say that MKs are just biter and no matter what happened to them they want to call it sexual abuse even if it is just havieng some old hag beat your bare bottom that is not sexual abuse if you had it coming why were you quite all these years I don't believe all this crap about NTM leave them alone you have made your point now shut up and get on with preaching the gospel NTM missionarys will not quite the work of the Lord unless they get in the flesh and are put on the shelf in which case maybe they are f*****s.

God loves the whore world and wants peeple to repant and does not get any glory from the foolish lies and whiney stories the MKs are telling.  I hope the court thows out the entire lie and law suet and then it will be overwith this is a Chritian nation we dont' need peepole such ass you sueting NTM.

God is love and I dont' know what you mean by a god loving f****r please take that down it is ballspheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment