Friday, September 24, 2010

Send me your'e storys of how much YOU love NTM

I know their are a lots of people out there who hate NTM and have there panties in a knot over things that happend years and years ago while soles were being saved but there are even more pople that love NTM and I am one of them. This does NOT mean that I am happy about what happened or do not care everyone is mad and sad and thinks it is evil but it can also be a trick to get us off track and be used by Satan to send soles to hell and I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I've had a few but not enough messages form people who also love NTM and the migty work God is doing through them to readch the heathen with the good news in all the tribes in the world unto the uttermost part of the earth. Anyway you can feel free to write me at my email address which is iloventm@gmail.com and I will put your messages of encouragement on this blog where others can be blessed too.

Do not give an oportunity to the devil to get his foot in the door or he will use this to his advantage over us just keep eternal values in mind amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment