Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I am thankful for David Abbott

David Abbott found some awful things being said on some obskure corner of the worldwideweb and found this http://www.fpcn-global.org/en/news/GRACE-Releases-Report-New-Tribes-Mission-Sexual-Abuse-Children-Mission-School-Senegal

I am glad that David Abbutt has been called of the Lord to find these kind of places and put htem in there place they hate God and do not support missionarys anyway.  This is just exactly the kind of mssionary my paster wants to support and we will get in touch with him as soon as we can in fact I emailed him yesterday and am just waiting for him to write back.

I am behind this godly mans ministry of routeing out evil people who hate the gospel and are trying to say that NTM runs orphanges and we all know they do not what a crock if you will pardon me.

Who in the world is Matthew McDaniels and why does he want to pick on NTM was he ever sexually molested at an NTM boarding school or is he gay or what?  NTM does not allow gays so we know that they will be hated of the world as the world hates the good and lvoes evil.

You can write David Abbutt too here is his email address: dave_abbott@ntm.org

If that doesn't get to him just send words of encouragement to me and I'll post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment