Saturday, October 16, 2010

Do not go to http://fandaeagles.com it is Santanic

I love NTM and I am not ashamed to say so or to confess that I am a Christian I've been born again and I'm proud of it not ashamed. I have started this websight for people who love NTM and the Lords work not for loosers and this is a Christian wegsight I am happy to say.

Why wouldnt' the MKs want to have a Christian websight but instead they are proud that they are NOT a Christian website what is wrong with them? You can read it yourself on their web sitght but I would strongly suggest that you just ingore them and do not even read it again. I am about to stop reading it it is like a sewer in theire.

If you are really walking with the Lord you will not read Playboy magazine even for the good artcels it has you can get good articels in Brown and Gold magazine and not have to overlook the naked women which is pretty hard to do unless you are gay and I'm not. If you are really concerned about tribel missions you can read the NTM sight or visit my site here we dont' have naked women on our pages were born again. The Fanda Eagles and the other MKs do not have Christian values just law suets and stories that we dont' even know if there true it would be better if they just had some naked women. At least in Playboy you can tell the articels from the naked women in the Fanda Eagles you cant' tell what is true and what they just made up what a crock.

I am not the only one who feels this way so does a lot of other people but when you take the time to post anythign on the web sight of Satan all you get is called a hoax they are so blind and bitter that they cant' see that anone would be any differunt then them it makes me mad. No wonder other people dont' post much on your santanic sight who wants to be made fun of not me.

I have many friends in NTM and they are all ashamed of the awful things that are coming out and they wish that it would quite so do I. Like our dear borther Larry Brown said it is embareassing even worse then having naked women on the NTM web site but at least with that David Abbott could take down the naked women and make it go away to bad he cant' get rid of this other stuff it is just as bad as naked women maybe worse. Now Larry Brown has to strip so to speak and take a bath in the Jordan River when he has the Saint Johns so close by give him a break he is a sheepherd not a naked woman he already said he is sorry.

I dont' read Playboy magazine and I wont' read the Fandageles websight any more I have repented of that it is all of Satan why did I even try to help them they are reprobates and bitter and do not know how to forgive. Please take my advise and stay away form this webpage site: http://fandaeagles.com

When is the last time the MKs won a sole to the Lord they wont' even confess a Christain web site it makes me sick.

6 comments:

  1. What is wrong with naked women?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When is the last time the MK's won a SOLE to the Lord?"
    I guess if they did, they would truly be "fishers of fish" not men!
    Really, Red, you need to watch your spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone who lived with the crap knows that the satanic part is ntm thanks 4 destroyin my life freaks

    ReplyDelete
  4. anyone who lived it unless they were brainwashed as well will say that ntm is a satanic sick cult and thanks 4 destroying my life

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are not pissed off you are unsaved no wonder you want to remane unanimous. If you're life is destroyed it is because you do not love Jesus and that is oblivious because you're haert is filed with hate for NTM what is worng with people like you?

    Pepole who love NTM are not brainwahsed but there minds have ben renewed because they love Gods word the Bible and do not hate people get a life you are the freak not NTM.

    ReplyDelete