Monday, May 16, 2011

DSK is with ABWE not NTM

I dont' no how many anamalous people their can be out there but another one left a comment on my last post and said this:

dsk now says he was having lunch with red baron 

I guess he is talking about Donn Ketchum whose the docter from a whole nother mission he is a Babtit not with NTM.   I have never met the good docter or never had lunch with him or  taken off my cloths for him and I dont' think my wife has neither and their is no reason to bring him into this at all.

It just seems like peeple could get over things and leave it alone and give these missions a brake they did not want any of this to happen if it really did happen whose to know?  All NTM and ABEW and the other good mission broads out there want to do is reach the whore world with the gopsel.  Now we have MKs from NTM and CMA and now also ABWE and who knows where else I can believe it is all true.

I had lunch with Mrs. Barren not DSK and I go to bed with Mrs. Barren not the devel what is it about MKs that they cant' do the same?

3 comments:

  1. Citing unnamed allies of DSK, they suggested that he had lunch with his daughter RB before boarding the plane to make a flight that had been reserved in advance, that he may have checked out of his hotel before lunch with his daughter RB, and that he may have had lunch after the alleged attack took place. In other words, they suggested, he did not flee in haste, as the police had said in their comments on the case. ntmtimes.com
    -----------------------------------
    Red Baron...French? Red Baron....female?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a ideot. Dont' send me any more coments I wont post them.

    Their is no such as a things of ntmtimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retired champion Sugar Ray Leonard says in his upcoming autobiography he was sexually abused by a coach as a young boxer in the 1970s.

    ReplyDelete