Thursday, May 5, 2011

I told you so now do you belief me?

I have said this many times and all people can do is mcok me and make fun of my spelling and try to read into my posts but finally Shitting Duck has come out and said what I been saying all along and that is that these whiney biter angry and bully MKs are out to destroy the work of the lord through NTM. 

Hear just read what Sitting Duck said:

What's in my interest, for me, without getting all noble? I hope that NTM falls from its lofty heights in a great ball of fire and rots in hell.

Yes that is right they are tyring to get NTM to go to hell just because they are mad and angry and now they want to bully NTM and Andy and Tubby and Larry well I what you to know that I love NTM and so does my paster and we will keep supporting them and if you angry and biter MKs want to go to hell you are welocme to it you will feel right at home there but we dont' what the heathens to got to hell.

So we will keep paying for NTM and dont' be whinging if they dont' answer your idiot questions they are not fools all you what to do is have law suets.  Gene Long just give it a rest and leave the lawyers or attornies or house councils or whatever you what to call them out of it you make me sick.

At lease some of the MKs are trying to be nice and do not sweat at NTM or ass them all kinds of questions but want to give them a chance they need to join me on this blog and leaf the people who hate NTM alone and let them die on the branch and go to hell they deserve it more than the heathers who never heard the godpel.

Shitting Duck does not love Jesus or the church or even Larry Brown never mind NTM.

I love NTM and I am not going to quite praying for them I am jsut glad that the truth is coming out of the whiney NTM MKs that hate NTM I hope THEY are the ones who rot in hell amen?

No comments:

Post a Comment