Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I am angry to!


Someone whose calling herself Missions Committee Member said this on the ABWE web slight (http://bangladeshmksspeak.com/):

I am here because I read G.R.A.C.E.'s report on New Tribes Missions and it made me angry.

I agree because I read the same report and it made me angry it was just a bunch of whiney people and just because someonen is Billy Grams grandson doesnt' mean he is always right knock it off.  He is not better than Pat Hendrix or my paster and my paster loves NTM and so do I.

I was glad to sea that some of the Babtits love NTM to and are not happy with the report that grace did on New tribes Missions.  Peeple are not going to give up on NTM or AWBE or any group that really loves the lord just because a bunch of whiney MKs so grace can save the time and money and just go report on the Catlicks and leave the good godly missions out of this I am sick of it and so is Missions Committee Member thank god for her.

If enough good Christian people will get angry at these retorts we can get back to business of the lord and stop hanging out in pubic it is a shame and drives people away from the good news even Horny Thorney knows that and has finally shut up why cant' Raz?

Now if people will please stop sending me comments on DSK that is worse than the pictures of naked women they sent me before which I have alrady deleted most of them I am not Bin Laden.

4 comments:

  1. Case Number: 2011CA001682 Judge: LINDA D. SCHOONOVER
    Date Filed: 05/09/2011 Case Type: OTHER NEGLIGENCE
    Plantiffs: Defendants:
    JANE DOE NO 7
    NEW TRIBES MISSION INC
    05/10/2011 SUMI SUMMONS ISSUED/ LARRY M BROWN/ OC PS
    05/09/2011 CCST CIVIL COVER SHEET
    05/09/2011 CMPL COMPLAINT FILED

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anyone ever heard of the lawsuit NTM faced in Thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see that you didn't delete _all_ of the pictures of naked women! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont' thin NTM was ever suet in Taiwan and what has that got to do with naked women?

    ReplyDelete